This page contains information about our company’s approach to serving our clients and the work arrangements of our people as the COVID-19 situation continues to evolve in Australia.
Our offices are currently open. Most of our people continue to work flexibly, combining working from home with working in the office.
We continue to implement Coronavirus risk management and social distancing measures, in line with advice from the federal and state governments. There are circumstances in which onsite meetings are permissible, though at times we may ask clients and other potential visitors to engage with us remotely. Please check in advance with your Resilia consultant or other contact, who can advise on our health precautions as well as meeting protocols.
Resilia requests that any visitor to its offices is able to confirm as follows:
- I confirm that I am well and have no COVID-19, fever or other cold or flu-like symptoms;
- In the last 14 days, I am not, and no-one in my household is, a confirmed case of COVID-19, or a close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19;
- I am not, and no-one in my household is, currently awaiting test results for COVID-19;
- I have not visited an identified location or venue where there has been cases of COVID-19 which has been published as currently requiring self-isolation; and
- If I have travelled interstate or outside Australia recently, I have completed and cleared any required quarantine or self-isolation that applies to this travel.
- I confirm that I comply with any requirements regarding COVID-19 testing and/or COVID-19 vaccination status to the extent applicable to me under current State or Territory Government laws.
Resilia requests that visitors use the QR code check-in on arrival at its offices.