We are always interested in hearing from enthusiastic Rehabilitation Consultants and Registered Psychologists around Australia to join our rapidly expanding team to conduct rehabilitation, recovery and resilience activities with workers with mental illness.
Successful individuals could be employed on a full-time or part-time capacity, allowing for work flexibility and management of other commitments.
If you have experience working with people with a psychological diagnosis and previous industry experience, then we encourage you to reach out to us. Our roles involve psychological assessments, case management to assist with recovery, vocational rehabilitation assistance, and liaison with medical practitioners and other stakeholders. There are also opportunities for provision of Career Transition Services, EAP services, organisational training and resilience training.
Expressions of interest will be accepted from suitably experienced applicants located around Australia.
Applicants MUST have:
- Provisional or full registration as a Psychologist or Rehabilitation Counsellor (ASORC);
- Previous occupational rehabilitation industry experience (minimum 2 years);
- Demonstrated superior report writing and interpersonal skills;
- Knowledge of workplace factors impacting on employees’ psychological well-being;
- A passion for health and wellbeing, injury prevention and assisting people to recover/return to meaningful employment;
- The ability to liaise and consult with various professionals at all levels;
- The ability to work autonomously within specific timeframes to produce high quality assessment reports to exacting standards;
- The willingness to receive ongoing professional development and coaching within a supportive team environment;
- The ability to travel throughout metropolitan and regional areas;
- Drivers licence.
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career opportunity with a team of industry specialists, please send your application and/or enquiry to Resilia’s Management Team, at email@example.com.